Friday, July 3, 2009

 

The Vodka Redbull


Some times we are so lazy that we want to have a drink but don't want to make it .So this drink is so easy to make and it also tastes magnificent.This drink is famous because of the energy drink case and redbull.

Ingredients for The Vodka Redbull

  • vodka(also citrus vodka also goes well)
  • Redbull energy drink
Quantities for One Drink

  • 2 oz vodka
  • 3/4 redbull energy drink tin
Preparation

  • Take a highball glass half filled with ice
  • Pour all ingredients
  • Stir a bit
  • Serve
Serving Glass


Labels:


Comments:
WOW! This is my favorite drink :)
 
This is my favorte drink as well! If you are at a bar, club, etc and order it, as for your favorite vodka...yes you will pay more, but trust me it is worth it. I always ask for Redbull with GREY GOOSE vodka and it's usually $1-$2 more, big whoop.

I think I'm gonna like this blog LOL!
 
cool.....

but where is my beer?

found out here...

http://beer-n-food-online.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]